Finally I am back in the swing of scrapping. Thank you to the lovely people who have been leaving comments. And Jen, I will post some piccies soon of my new scrap room, I am loving all the space!!!
The first layout I have is using Stampin Ups Tart and Tangy range.
This next card and layout was using the Urban Prairie Range from Basic Grey. I have made so many layouts from this pack, it really has been a fantastic range to use.
This xmas layout is from a xmas pack i bought from Melissa Frances.
This one is a class I did at SBCs Xmas Party. The very talented Carole is an amazing woman!!
These next 2 pages are again using the Nonsense range from We R Memory Keepers. Love love love this range!!

And finally this page is using the Ebony and Ivory range from Kassaz, and a little bit of the Ginger Blossom range from Stampin Up. This one is for Aprils Out of the Hat challenge - 1. non square/rectangle background, 2. use lace in an unusual way, 3. use a non scrap product. My product was those twist tie things for bags.


No comments:
Post a Comment