Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's been way too long!!

I know I know, it's been way too long since I have posted, but I have just been so busy that what little time I have at home has been spent catching up on other things (like reading the twilight series, hey I blame Terri!!). Here are all things scrapping that I have been working on for the past couple of months.
Oh and the biggest news of all is that I have finally been published!! Yah!! This months issue of Scrapbooking Memories. I haven't seen it yet, but hopefully will be in shops tomorrow.
This is using Basic Grey Urban Priarie and some Bo Bunny.
This one is using Stampin Up! This is one of the classes from the SBC retreat.
This is using the challenge pack from the SBC Retreat PebblesInc.

More PebblesInc.

Yet more PebblesInc.

And More from PebblesInc.

And one more from Pebbles Inc. It was a great challenge pack!

This is the free class at the SBC Birthday Celebrations.

And after that class I had to buy the pack. Bloom and Grow ranges.

And finally this was for Out of the Hats May challenge. 1. Use Mask 2. Use different Fibres 3. use only scrap pp. And guess what - I won!! I love this challenge site. Oh and my layout for April 'Tell you a Secret' came second.

Anyway I will have some more to post soon. I have a couple awaiting rejection from Scrapbooking Memories, and I have been busy doing the challenges for Aussie Scrap Source.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love all those Ronnie! Great to see them all again. Congrats on Out of the Hat too! I've still got stacks of Pebbles left - it goes such a long way!!!!

Anne P said...

Gorgious Ronnie. Love your entries for out of the Hat.