I won Casino Royale!! Yah!!! I really loved each of the layouts that I did for this comp, and I am so happy to win. Thank you to everyone who voted for me!! I have recieved my prize, and I will take a picture and upload asap!!
Now for some layouts to share. This one is for OOTHs December Challenge - 1. handcutting, 2. dots and spots, 3. rubons. I really love how this one turned out. I had to pull out some photos for another challenge using christmas photos and I didn't realise how many photos from previous years i still had to scrap!! I am on a mission this month to only scrap these!!!

This one was for Scrap Therapys December Cybercrop. This was the inspiration challenge - and I won!! Yah me again!!

This was also for Scrap Therapys December Cybercrop, this time for the sketch challenge. Now I love how this one turned out more than the other one, yet this one didn't win. Goes to show everyone has different tastes!! (But i still love my other layout too!!)

This was the only challenge for Scrap Therapys Novemeber Challenges that I managed to complete. The manufactuer of the month was Daisy Bucket, and I have to say that I am not a big fan of their products, but I do love how my cards turned out. And guess what - I won!!! This has been a big month for me!!

I wanted to wait till they were all posted back before I posted my Scrap Therapy Nov ATCs. The theme was Stampede so I made these called "Centipede Stampede". I really love how they turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment