Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wow I have been slack!!

It's been a while since I have posted and I have done so much since then! I still have my december daily to share, but I haven't cleaned up the photos yet!!
I have been cleaning my scrap room and really trying to find a home for everything. And in doing so, as it always does, I found all my UFOs. So I have made a vow to really get stuck into them.
This one contains some photos that I absolutley love!! They were taken with some little night lights that the kids had, under Dads study desk with all the lights off and the doors shut. The kids loved it as much as I did!
I have finished a bunch more and even used up all my scraps along the way, but have to go back and try to find the dates of the photos!! Some of these UFOs have been around longer than my organising system of having the dates with the printed photos!!

No comments: