Well, I know it's been a while, but check out my life blog for the reason why.....
I am now back in the land of the scrapping for about a month now, so lots to share, but I will start with my Out of the Hat challenge this month.
Criteria:
1. More than 3 photos
2. Mixed alpha title
3. Doodling and staples
I used some new Crate Paper that I got at the craft show (yes I bought 4 sets of new Crate Paper - I love it so much!!).

3 comments:
Contratulations Ronnie, I am REALLY excited for you and I was also happy to see you are feeling well enough now to scrap occasionlly :) Great entry for OOTH.
Gorgeous page Ronnie. Good to hear that you are starting to feel well(ish) again :)
Great job!!! Best wishes with your creating, and thanks for baby blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters. :)
Post a Comment