I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
I got to have a go a Scrapbook Citys latest Challenge. The challenge was "bling". And I have used heaps of it on this layout. Pebbles Inc papers, Bella glitter lace cut paper, prima bling, kaiser bling, stickles and AC glitter thickers. Here is a closer look at the bling that you can't really see in the full picture.
5 comments:
Lovely LO. Love it. Gotta have a go at this one, an i-rock would be fab.
Your layout looks fantastic Ronnie. Loving all the bling!
Just gorgeous Ronnie! Thanks for joining in, and BTW you were very quick to get that done!
Great to see you playing along Ronnie! Love your layout and hop you are well!
Fabulous LO Ronnie.
Post a Comment