Friday, October 1, 2010

And the SBC card challenge just for fun

SBC have a card challenge on their card blog using the same criteria as the layout below. I decided to have a go today just because. It's amazing what you can find time to do when you are home on maternity leave waiting for the baby to come!!

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Too cute Ronnie, love all the felt... and enjoy it while you can as when the little one arrives there may be no time fot awhile and when there is all you want (and should do) is sleep.

Cathy P in AZ said...

Beautiful card! The colors are fabulous! If you haven't had your little one, I hope you're resting. And if you have had your little one, I hope you're resting! :) TFS!

Katie said...

I love this card Ronnie! It is so fun, great use of the colour combo!