Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have a little boy.....

Well it took a little over a week late to get him, but I have a perfect little boy.

8 comments:

Jo said...

Congratulations Ronnie! When was he born, details etc. Hope you are well.

Jo.
xx

Anne P said...

Oh a BIG congratulations Ronnie, he looks adorable.

Katie said...

Such wonderful news Ronnie!! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and Mike. I can't wait to see him in lots of pages and to find out his name!!!

Angela said...

Yay! How exciting for you Ronnie! He looks just like his daddy!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's precious! Congrats to you and your hubby Ronnie!

Melissa said...

What a little sweetie Ronnie...boys are just darling, and give lots and lots of cuddles.
Wish you well over the coming weeks. xx Melissa

Vicki said...

Huge congrats Ronnie, he's gorgeous!

BecM said...

Oh he's just soooooo cuuuuuute!!!
Congratulations to you all!!
You clever girl!!!