...that I haven't been able to post anything latley, but I am still getting used to being a Mum. Everyday seems to race by without getting much done other than looking after the little guy. I did manage to get 15 mins of scrap time on Tuesday, so things are starting to settle into place, I may even get a page finished in the near future!! This is a photo of me and my little man today. I hope to post some photos of xmas soon.
3 comments:
Don't worry Ronnie, it takes awhile to get into a groove so that you can actually feel like you are getting something done when the kids are around. Enjoy being a Mum and take your time.... just make sure you take lots of pictures (to scrap later LOL)
Your little man is adorable! Hope you get some scrappy time soon.
Thank you for blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!
Wow, he is growing so quickly!! And Anne is right, things will settle down eventually. And definitely take time to enjoy him at this age!
Post a Comment