I found a new challenge site thanks to Lee-Anne at Scrap Therapy sponsering them. Scrap Jacked is a great challenge in that they have a talented team of ladies who share layouts and you get to scrap jack them!! I chose a great layout by Mel to jack. I loved how she used a double bracket paper behind her photo, and have used that in my layout with 2 journaling papers.
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


7 comments:
Oh Ronnie! I love this! Loving the double bracket!!
Great Jack of Mel's.
Fantastic to see you are getting time to scrap again. And your little Hayden is just so cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!
VERY cute Ronnie, and nice to see pictures of your little man are now front and centre of your LO's.
It is totally stunning Ronnie...the bright, vivid colours, and it has to be BO BUNNY...one of my fave companies!!!!! Like how you used the shaped journalling cards....thanks for taking inspiration from me and playing with us at Scrap Jacked this month
Great page Ronnie. Love the brights.
I love the bright colours, great LO!
Love it - so bright and fresh. thanks for joining us at scrap jack. xx
I love, love, love those gorgeous bright colours! How quickly your little man is growing *shock*. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrap Jacked :)
Post a Comment