Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OMG I won!! Crate Paper Feb Sketch

I can't believe it - I won the Feb sketch challenge on the Crate Paper blog!! I hadn't even got around to posting it on my blog yet!!! Here is the sketch,
And this is what i did with it. I made an 8x8 album and used the sketch for each page, rotating it and flipping it to make each page different, yet still have the same feel to the album. I used the Brook Collection from Crate Paper, with some Kaiser letters, Stampin Up cardstock and ink and my Bind it All.







4 comments:

Anne P said...

Wow, I can see why you won as you put that sketch to SERIOUS use. GREAT mini album, it looks fantastic.

Katie said...

Fantastic Ronnie! The album is beautiful!!

Angela said...

I saw this on their blog and had to come and make sure you knew! How exciting for you! And a beautiful album too!

Emily P said...

congrats on your win, and WOW that album is great! awesome idea to keep using the sketch!