The challenge over at
KIU this month is to do a timeline and use a min of 3 photos with journalling of what the time line is. I chose to do these photos of Hayden discovering my hands. Sorry the photo is a little grainy, not sure what happened there, I think there wasn't much light when I took the photo. I used some fancy pants, some Charms Creations, some old brads, thread and my new cricut!
I edited this post to add the above photo. I wasn't happy with the layout photo I posted, so I took this one of the close up detail. I stitched around each photo to make a photo mat, and also the detail in the wave.
2 comments:
This looks simply stunning Ronnie. Love the circles with those flowers circle thingies.
Awesome double LO Ronnie.. love the circular elements!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))
Post a Comment