This month over at Scrap Jacked I chose Lisas layout to jack. I liked her design of the page, and it is something that is very NOT me. It was fun to give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration Lisa. I used some echo park papers and embelies!
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


6 comments:
Awww bless him all full and fast asleep ROnnie!!!! Love how you have included a lot of the EP embellie stickers Ronnie, it really finishes it off.A fabulous Jack of Lisa's and glad you got out of your comfort zone.
what a sweet photo thanks for playing with us at sj.
What a gorgeous photo and page!!!
Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!
Love, love, love all those gorgeous bright colours! He's such a little cutie Ronnie :).
What a sweet photo. Thanks for jacking my LO this month :) I love the papers you have used too.
What a sweet photo. Thanks for jacking my LO this month :)I love the papers you have used too.
Post a Comment