Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Handmade Embellishments

Long time no post, but I have been busily creating. Just not getting many layouts finished! In the meantime I have been creating lots of embellishments and have created way too many for me to use!! Once you get on a roll they just keep on coming!! So in saying that I have decided to sell some. Now I am not making a business out of this, or doing it to make money. I simply have made too many.

I am loving all the handmade goodness that is around for sale at the moment, (and have bought quite a lot), but thought I would make some of my own as well. If you are a reader of my blog you will know the other places that I love to buy handmade goodies from, and I highly recommend everyone to take a look at their yummy stuff.

As I said I am not making a business out of this, so what I have to sell is what you see. Each picture contains what you get, so first in gets it.  Postage is $1.20 (australia only), but if you spend $15 or more I will cover it (australia only). I will post international, please email for prices. Payment to be made by Paypal or direct deposit. Please email ronniedoll11@gmail.com if you want to buy any.

Please note that my buttons have a concave back, but can easily be attached using 3D foam.

Pack #1 ***SOLD***
13 Different size buttons plus 6 lollipops.
$10.00


Pack #2 ***SOLD***
13 Different size buttons plus 6 lollipops.
$10.00



Pack #3 ***SOLD***
6 different sized buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00


Pack #4***SOLD***


3 buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #5
3 buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #6 ***SOLD***
6 different sized buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #7
6 different sized buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #8 ***SOLD***
13 different sized buttons plus 6 lollipops
$10.00

Pack #9
6 different sized buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00


Pack #10
6 different size buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #11
6 different sized buttons plus 3 lollipops
$5.00

Pack #12
13 different sized buttons plus 6 lollipops
$10.00

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the gorgeous buttons Ronnie! I've popped up a post on my blog too in case anyone sees it and is interested. Can't wait to get them on a layout!