Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Embellishment Packs for sale

I have been making a few more embellishments and have way too many again. There are some new characters including Thomas and Raggady Anne and Andy, as well as some animals and strawberries. I even have some christmas buttons this time. And there is a new size button.  So if you are interested in any, drop me an email at ronniedoll11@gmail.com

I am not making a business out of this, so what I have to sell is what you see. Each picture contains what you get, so first in gets it. Postage is $1.20 (australia only), but if you spend $15 or more I will cover it (australia only). I will post international, please email for prices. Payment to be made by Paypal or direct deposit.


Please note that my buttons have a concave back, but can easily be attached using 3D foam tape.
 
Scooby/Owl Pack $10.00 

Thomas/BooBoo Pack $10.00***SOLD***

Scooby/Pirate Pack $10.00***SOLD***

Raggady/Pirate Pack $10.00

Yogi/Pink Panther Pack $10.00

Lots of Buttons Owl Pack $10.00***SOLD***

Pirate/Star Pack $5.00***SOLD***

Ernie/Strawberry Pack $5.00

Grover/Arrow Pack $5.00

Thomas Blue Pack $5.00***SOLD***

Raggady Red Pack $5.00

And these packs are still for sale.

Blue Owl Pack $5.00***SOLD***


 Yogi/Dog Pack $5.00

Dino/Skull Pack $5.00***SOLD***

Yogi/Owl Pack $5.00

Dino/Owl Pack $5.00

Dino/Pirate Pack $10.00

No comments: