I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
Love what you have done with the sketch...your layout is so bright and fun. I really like how you have used the twine...thanks for playing along with Purple Pumpkin xxx
6 comments:
What a gorgeous, bright and fun beachy page! Love this! How cool is that title? Very creative!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!
Love what you have done with the sketch...your layout is so bright and fun. I really like how you have used the twine...thanks for playing along with Purple Pumpkin xxx
Pretty and so much fun ::)
very creative with your title ..love the brightness...thanks for playing at PP
LOVE this!! Creative use of twine.
super super cute!!
LOVE LOVE that twine title!
:-)
Post a Comment