I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
I chose Danas layout this month over Scrap Jack to jack this month. I loved the design which I turned into a 8.5 x 11. I used some Kaiser papers, Thickers, Cosmo letters and some of my buttons.
6 comments:
Hi! Ronnie.....luv your take of Dana's page....just gorgeous.
HIya Ronnie...how totally gorgeous are those colours together.Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap jacked
just gorgeous and def a cutie. thanks for playing along at SJ.
He sure is a little cutie!!! Love the layout. Thanks for playing along at SJ!!!!!!
Ronnie this layout is adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!
Great eyecatching colours. Great layout
Post a Comment