Thursday, June 14, 2012

June White With One

The challenge this month at WW1 is WHITE + PALE BLUE + FLAGS, and this is my take on it using some old Basic Grey paper, Echo Park paper, MME paper, Washi tape, Jillibean Soup letters, Kaiser letters, Dlish butterflies and flowers, MM paint.


I am also so excited that I got another layout published in Scrapbooking Memories. My layout is on page 135 and is the final layout in the Encore gallery!!

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

Great LO Ronnie. I love how you have journalled in that circle. Great idea. Thanks for playing along at WW1. Di x

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Congrats on being published!!! I love what you have done for the WW1challenge, a great LO with all the little embellies. Those hearts rock and that journalling is a great idea!Plus that photo is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1 :)

Adriana B said...

Congrats on the publish!!! well done, Love this page you created for WW1, so adorable, love the journalling
thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

Janice Nicholls said...

I love this layout Ronnie. The adorable photo, the banner/flags,the journal circle and the embellies..... love it all. Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

Chantelle said...

oh I love your LO - the circle design looks fabulous and so do the flags - thanks for playing at WW1

Anne P said...

I love it when they stick their butts in the air like that. Sooo cute. Great LO and thanks for playing at WW1.