It's been a while since I have done a 123 Challenge, but this month I couldn't resist.
Word: Man or Men
Colour: Grey
Technique: use something metal
And this is what I came up with using Amy Tangerine, Thickers, Adorn It letter stickers, paint, OA spray ink, washi tape, Purple Pumpkin button, ButtonsandBadges badge and a little metal teddy bear. I was uming and ahing over how to finish it when I recieved in the mail a rak for winning a challenge over at Soul Scrappers and it was a pack of Creative Memories die cuts, which finished off the layout just nicely - don't you love it when that happens!! Thanks Joy!
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


6 comments:
Hi, Ronnie! So glad they arrived in time for your LO. And what a wonderful LO it is. I love the stitched border and the way you did the title.
Wonderful layout!!! :D
oh Ronnie this is gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at 123 challenge
What a cute layout - love the colours you have used - gorgeous :) xo Charmane
YAY!!! Great to see your LO for the 123 Challenge!! xxx
ronnie this looks unreal! love it! thanks for joining in at 123 :)
Post a Comment