Thursday, September 6, 2012

KIU September Challenge

Well, I still can't believe it - I managed to get 16 Christmas layouts done and dusted last month, including 2 doubles. I feel like I have actually accomplished something!! On top of that I had some wins (Yah me!), one at Soul Scrappers, and one at Scrapjack. And I won a small RAK on the Stuck! birthday blog hop! (thanks Linda!). So it was a good month scrapping wise, unlike July where I was just pitiful!!!

So I have started well with September challenges, so heres hoping I can continue, although I doubt it as I will be busy packing as we have sold up and currently have no where to go!!

KIUs September Challenge is a colour one
SEPTEMBER COLOUR SWATCH

And my take on it using American Crafts Amy Tangerine (who I got to meet last week!!)paper, stamp and thickers, Dlish Scraps flowers, doily,washi tape and pins and a ButtonsandBadges Badge.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!!! Great take on the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU :)

Francine said...

You're right Ronnie - such a handsome little guy! Great layout too. I love the chevron background paper.

Unknown said...

Wow congratulations on you wins last month and getting all those pages done! That's a mammoth task.

Love your take on the colour palette at KIU too. Thank you for joining in with us again this month.

Helene Bogren said...

How cute is this? Love it! Thanks for playing along at KIU!