The challenge this month over at STBs is to create a layout about your childs favourite book. This was Haydens favourite book a little while ago, but he liked the pitcures of the frog, catapiller, lizard and snake more than the puppies! I have used Studio Calico papers and letter stickers, Thickers, Crate Paper stickers, Washi tape and SU ink.
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


6 comments:
Super cute pics of your little guy enjoying his book :) Thanks for playing along at STB!
Hi Ronnie, I love your layout and also the book, it was one of my own children's favourite books and that was 30 years ago. A great little book.
love that you have used sveral photos to tell the story!
Thx for playing along with us at Scrap the boys :)
Super cute! I love
Thank you for participating scrap the boy.
Sweet layout and gorgeous photo series! Well done!
I remember the poky little puppy from when I was little. Fabulous book and layout. Thanks for playing along at STB!
Post a Comment