Well, as I am creating my new scrap room, my old feeling of 'use up what you have' has really come to the surface as I can see how much old stuff i have. So with that in mind, and the retreat not far away, I have decided to see if i can use some older stuff up. And what better way then to create cards!!
Urban Prarie range from Basic Grey, yep still going with this pack.

These papers were left over from a class at last years retreat.

These papers where left over from the retreat 2 years ago!!

Papers from last years retreat.

Papers I did a class with Ang over a year ago.

Well, this has made a few spaces in my paper collection (still a long way to go), but it has defiently inspired me to use up what I have, and hey it makes me feel ok to buy more!!!
5 comments:
Lovely cards Ronnie. Amazing what can be made from scraps! I should start to do the same :)
you are a good girl Ronnie! I would have chucked it in a bag and given it to Audrey's Kindy ages ago!
Hi ya Ronnie!
I am soooooooo looking forward to catching up with you at the Retreat this weekend. I haven't scrapped for about 14 months, so I may be a bit rusty... ;>
Biggest hugs,
Linda xx
Well done Ronnie using up those old papers and you made some gorgeous cards there. I hope you had a good time at the retreat.
Hey ronnie, great looking cards.
Post a Comment