I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
HI Ronnie, you have one very adorable little guy there, and by the looks of Dad, very proud papa.I noticed he is a Cowboys fan..woohoo.Hope they have a better year next year. As time goes by and Hayden gets older, you will find you will slowly get time to scrap again.Just remember to write down the dates on the photos and anything else important.I so wished I had done that.
6 comments:
awwwww.... just adorable.
What a lovely little man with some fabulous facial expressions!! I hope he's being good to his mummy :)
He is just beautiful Ronnie. Loads and loads of scrapping to do now :)
HI Ronnie, you have one very adorable little guy there, and by the looks of Dad, very proud papa.I noticed he is a Cowboys fan..woohoo.Hope they have a better year next year.
As time goes by and Hayden gets older, you will find you will slowly get time to scrap again.Just remember to write down the dates on the photos and anything else important.I so wished I had done that.
You have yourself one gorgeous little man there Ronnie! Hope you're getting some well deserved rest :).
Hi Ronnie, haven't been near a computer in ages. Congratulations, he is very, very cute.
Post a Comment