Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 to share

First up I did the Scrap the Boys challenge. I have never done one of their challenges before, but now that I have my 2 men in my life, I think I will be doing these more often!!! The challenge this month was to be inspired by his outfit. Well I love this little onesie that he has (that no longer fits him!!). He really is a little heart breaker!!! I used a photo of the onesie as part of the title. I used Basic Grey Oliver collection.


And my second layout to share is the sketch challenge over at Bo Bunny. You can find the sketch here and this is what I did with it using the Blast Off collection. I have decided to try the 8.5 x 11 size again. I think I am starting to like it. Will end up being cheaper to store these layouts!!!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Totally adorable and welcome to the world of scrappin boys :D