Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shock - Horror - 2 more layouts to share!!

Yes I know even with a teething baby, I have managed to get 2 more layout challenges done - AMAZING!.

Both layouts are for challenge sites that I haven't done before, so it''s very exciting! First up is for the STUCK sketches challenge site. They have a new sketch every fortnight. This is their April 1st sketch found here, and this is what I did with it. I used the Blast Off! Collection from Bo Bunny. Oh and using some old product, I used a chipboard arrow that has been lying around for years, and some old Heidi Swapp letters.

 
And my 2nd layout is for the Scrap That Baby challenge blog. This for Prompt 27: Ultrasounds. This is what I did. I used Crate Papers Neighborhood collection and bits and bobs from lil Red Rocket.


And for those who know me, I wanted to let you all know that I am now officially a Stay at Home Mum! Yep I took a payout from work, and now I get to stay home with my little man!! Well for the next few years at least!!! I am very happy about this as the time I get to spend with him is just so valuable!!

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Congrats on your new SAHM status. It is certainly a precious time as mine are both off to school next year, so enjoy it while they are so cute and lovely.

Love the LO's too... fabbo.

Shell said...

Great Lo for the Scrap That Baby Challenge! Luv the different shades of blue. Thanks for playing!

Shell said...

Great LO for the Scrap That Baby Challenge. Luv the different shades of blue. Thanks for playing!

Sarah Rice said...

awesome layouts! Love the blue/yellow and the book page

Congrats on your new roll as SAHM. Its the best paycut I ever took as well :)

thanks for playing with us at scrap that baby