I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
There is a great new sketch site My Creative Sketches, and this is their first sketch, and this is what I did with it. I used some DCWV paper and a heap of bits and pieces.
5 comments:
Aw this is so adorable! Love the photo and your title is great, thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Aw, what a cute photo and title! I'm loving your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along!
Beautiful layout thanks for playing along take care Kerry xx
hey Ronnie! Thanks for visiting with the 123 train hop!
OMG! This is so very cute! The title is too funny and adorable! Thanks for playing along.
Post a Comment