The first challenge this month at SUYS is to use this pitcure as inspiration:
I decided to use the crochet part from it but of course I have a little boy, so I used green and blue instead. And I loved the little flowers, so i used crochet flowers. I also used MME paper and die cuts, thickers, MLS stickers, Lil Red Rocket paper doilys and some of my handmade buttons.
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago



7 comments:
So adorable.Love that little tum! Thanks for 'showing us your stuff'!
So Cute lovely lo thanks for joining us at SUYS!!
Gorgeous layout. Love the colours you have used and of course the photo. Thanks for playing at SUYS x
What a little cutie! I love the patterned paper and those crocheted flowers are just perfect
WOW your bubba is gorgeous and so is your page! love that you crocheted for your page at SUYS
This is so adorable, love your take on our challenge!! Thanks for playing along, Soph xx
This is so sweet, love the green and white!
Post a Comment