Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Group 2 at Show Us Your Stuff

The second challenge last month was to use this pitcure as inspiration:

And this is what I did with it using some Washi tape, Prima letters, MME paper, Paint, Crafters Workshop template, Eye Candy Magic doilys and some of my handcovered buttons. I made a strip of hundred and thousands from punching little tiny holes out of the MME paper and sticking it with double sided tape.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Another fab page Ronnie! That sprinkles strip is so effective.

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Gr8t lo I love your sprinkles strip and that title very appropriate!!!thanks for joining us once again at SUYS!!!

Sandrine Dawes said...

Very creative and I just love your title! Thank you for playing along at SUYS!

Leanne J said...

OMG that sprinkle strip.. genius..... love it.. love the photos and the washi tap..YUM..

thanks for joinin in at SUYS.. happy days..

sarah martin said...

Ronnie I love this page. The sprinkles strip is an awesome idea. Love the photos from the party too LOL .Thanks for playing at SUYS x