This is my jack this month over at Scrap Jacked. I chose Vickis layout this month. I loved the design and the colours. Once again I used the Good Morning Sunshine Collection from Stampin Up (I had the papers out, so just kept on using it!). I also used up some different letters and a bottlecap from Lil Red Rocket.
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


9 comments:
Fabulous Jack of Vicki Ronnie...the lovely summery colours really make the photo pop off the page.So glad you were inspired by our Miss Vicki and look forward to seeing you back soon
love the blue/yellow combo. Thanks for jacking with us at SJ.
Wow Ronnie, that paper was made for your photos ... perfect choice! How cute is that little man of yours too. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Jacked!
gorgeous, xx
I really love your design! Sweet snapshot too!
Great page, love how well you have matched the colours.
Fiona
x
Great LO and adorable photo. Thanks for sharing and have a gret day. Angela
Love love LOVE this page!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapJack!
Fantastic Jack Ronnie!
Love it all.
The colours are perfect for the subject and I love your layers.
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked.
Post a Comment