This is a new challenge site for me, 123. The criteria this month is the work FUN, the colour RED and a stiched title. This is what I came up with using Basic Greys Oliver range. I used the outside of some Kaiser sticker letters for the work FUN and stitched crosses in the middle.
22/23 Annual Catalogue Paper Share
4 years ago


7 comments:
How cute Ronnie! Love the Oliver range. It can be hard to work with but you have done a FAB job. Aren't those critters the cutest?
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at 123!
I love this layout - especially how you lined the animals up with the frog on the baby's chest...so cute!!
xx
Tamara
This is really sweet! Those animals really make this such a fun lo!
Cute layout Ronnie
Thanks for playing along at 123
Such a gorgeous pic! The animals are really cute. :)
Gorgeous Work Ronnie! love how you've put the critters on your page too! great idea with the cross stitch on the title :) xoxo Charmane
such a cute LO 4 ur lil one Ronnie!!! great colour combo and I luv ur original title! x
Post a Comment