So in my clean up of my Scrap Room, I have decided that I need to cull cull cull, so I am selling off a lot of my stamps. All of these stamps are in excellent condition, with most of them not even been used!
Postage will be $7.00 for small sets, and $8.50 for big sets. It will be registered mail. If you buy more than one set I will combine postage and let you know how much it will be depending on the weight. I am happy to send international, email me for postage costs.
Payment to be made by Paypal, or direct deposit. Pick up is available for Brisbane.
If you are interested in any of these stamps, please email me at ronniedoll11@gmail.com
All these stamps - except the last lot - are Stampin Up stamps. I can't remember most of the sets names, but I am sure you can see in the photos what they are. Prices are detailed after the photo/s.
$8.00. Boho Backgrounds. In this set I have used one of the stamps once.
$8.00. Congrats. In this set I have only used 2 of the stamps once.
****SOLD**** Yummy. In this set I have used 2 of the stamps once.
***SOLD****$10.00. I think I have only used one of these stamps once!
***SOLD*** $8.00. I have used these stamps once.
****SOLD****. I have only used a couple of these stamps once.
****SOLD**** $30.00. I love these xmas tag stamps, and have used them a lot. They are all still in very good condition.
****SOLD**** $30.00. I love this set, but I just won't use it! I have used all the stamps once.
$15.00. Looks like Spring. This set has never been touched.
$8.00. I love this set too, but once again I won't be using it much, so it needs to go. I have used all the stamps only a couple of times.
$8.00. In this set I have used all the stamps once.
$8.00. Yet again another set I love, but won't be using. These stamps have all been used.
$10.00. This last lot is a mix of different stamps. Most of these stamps have never been used.

No comments:
Post a Comment