I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
With Mike on holidays at the moment, we went to Alma Park Zoo. Our little man loved the animals, although he is still a little bit too small to really understand them.
Ronnie, these pics are gorgeous.. What is it with boys and kangaroos, I have pics of our little man and his Daddy with Kangaroos as well.. Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi, loved having a peek around your blog!
2 comments:
Ronnie, these pics are gorgeous.. What is it with boys and kangaroos, I have pics of our little man and his Daddy with Kangaroos as well..
Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi, loved having a peek around your blog!
Hopefully you all enjoyed your day out together :).
Post a Comment