Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scrap Therapy August Sketch

I made sure I started the Scrap Therapy sketch early this month to get it finished in time!! Here is the sketch:
Image

And my take on it using MME and some Thickers. I change the photo to 2 instead of one, but you can still see I followed the sketch very closely.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Hi! Ronnie. What a fun page and awesome take on the sketch! It has worked so well as a Christmas layout.....love the photos too. Thanks for joining in.

mandysea said...

great choice of papers for this and - gotta love a christmas LO! FUn photos too! thanks for playing along with Scrap Therapy!

Julie said...

this is great ronnie. love the photos. thanks for playing along.

Lee-Anne said...

This looks great Ronnie - love your interpretation of the sketch - thanks for playing along

Lee-Anne
www.scraptherapy.com.au