Ronnie, this is fabulous. Love your take of Bec's page.....just gorgeous.
I REALLY like this one, too....great jack! It LOVE SJ...it's a fun blog & very inspirational!!
I just can't get enough of the new Echo Park paper ranges, and you have put them to good use! A lovely layout xx
Adorable page! I love the color palette. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!
sweet and adorable...thanks for playing along at SJ
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ronnie, this is fabulous. Love your take of Bec's page.....just gorgeous.
I REALLY like this one, too....great jack! It LOVE SJ...it's a fun blog & very inspirational!!
I just can't get enough of the new Echo Park paper ranges, and you have put them to good use! A lovely layout xx
Adorable page! I love the color palette. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!
sweet and adorable...thanks for playing along at SJ
Post a Comment