Where in the world did July go? One minute it was the middle of July with plenty of time to finish challenges, and then it was August already?? argh!! I had a bunch of layouts half done for challenges, which I will finish soon (famous last words), but on the weekend I had a bunch of time so I started afresh on Augusts Challenges. I didn't get very far through my stack of Xmas photos for my Xmas in July challenge, so it has now been renamed Xmas in August. With any luck by the time xmas actually comes around I will be ready to scrap this years festivities!!
Firstly this is my entry for SC54 over at Soul Scrappers which is due today. Here is the sketch
And my take on it using some very old Basic Grey (yeah for using up my old stash!), 3 different Thickers and some badges from Buttonsandbadges.



1 comment:
LOVE the new alphas you have used on this. I got myself some of those just the other day and can't wait to play with them. Great LO.
Post a Comment