Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrap Jacked May Challenge

Just got these last couple finished in time. This one is for Aussie Scrap Jack May Challenge. I chose Mels layout to Jack. I loved the scallops and the play-on-words for the title. Thanks for the inspiration Mel. I used Prima paper (shock horror as I normally don't like Prima!), and of course some thickers (yes E some thicker letters!).

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Fantastic layout Ronnie!!

I have the same papers by Prima, and actually have to admit that I only picked them up because I thought that they were cute, and was a little shocked to see that they were Prima.

xx
Tamara (CWC)

Melissa said...

Ooh , love what you created Ronnie.Those papers have come to life under your hands.Love your title too and how you cut the leaves to make a border.Such a totally gorgeous moment to scrap .Thanks for playing along and jacking me this month and Scrap Jack

Vicki said...

Awwww, so precious Ronnie! What a beautiful pic. The papers you chose are perfect. Love it all!

Karen said...

What a cute layout Ronnie. Love it

BecM said...

Just gorgeous Ronnie!!
Love what you've done.
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!!