I'm a mother of a beautiful two year old boy, and live with my loving and at most times hyperactive husband in Brissy Australia. I am a scrap-a-holic and this blog is dedicated to sharing my love of this hobby. Thanks for popping by.
This is such a sweet sweet page. I like how you have used a portrait style photograph instead of 2 smaller photos. Great interpretation! Thanks for joining us at Kraft It Up!
5 comments:
Love that happy picture. It almost makes me long for Christmas… Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at KIU!
beautiful page - love that paper! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU
This is such a sweet sweet page. I like how you have used a portrait style photograph instead of 2 smaller photos. Great interpretation! Thanks for joining us at Kraft It Up!
Nice interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for your contribution to KIU this month :)
like how you changed the size of layout and made it one pic..thanks for playing along at KIU
Post a Comment