Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scrap Friends August sketch challenge

The sketch challenge over at Scrap Friends this month is:

And this is my take on it using MME and Authentique papers, Kaiser flowers, twine, PP button, BG letter stickers, Thickers and ribbon. Sorry about the bad photo, not sure what happened with the natural light there and didn't notice till i uploaded to my computer!


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE how you've adapted the sketch - very clever indeed! And those little purple flowers match so perfectly! So glad you joined us at Scrap Friends:):):)

Gwen Wruck said...

oh, this is a sweet page... I love what you have done with the flowers and yes, the perfect purple touches there :) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Scrap Friends.

zenevak said...

Really cute! Loving the purple!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I just adore how you've interpreted the sketch. I love the bold purple which really makes the photos stand out. Gorgeous layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.